As I told Eric yesterday, there was a 60% chance I was going to quit my job today. Thanks to my office manager—who has incredible people-skills—the other 40% won out. I had been listening to Komm, Susser Tod right before I went in to chat with her, so you know I was ready to end it.

I guess that means I can still be a consumer whore, right? Never forget the essential question: “what can I buy today?”

A fun Commercial Institutions quiz, spelled m-i-d-t-e-r-m, awaits me on the morrow. [No, I can’t buy that.] I haven’t actually studied for it yet, however, so I should…get…back…HEY! LOOK AT THAT! Azumanga Daioh desktop pictures!!!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

powered by wordpress